In case you have to send a promo code to each of your subscribers in your email list.
Manually Include Discount codes to Subscribers on your List.
- Download the subscriber list in excel file format from MailChimp.
- Create a new field named as Coupon and adding unique codes beside each subscriber email.
- Upload the file in excel or csv format.
- You will find the new field added as “Coupon” on the subscriber list. A new tag *|Merge Field1|* is included to be used in the template.
- On your campaign page or email template, place the new merge tag where its necessary to send test your first code.
Drag and Drop the Promo Code Option
MailChimp provides a solution to integrate to your Shopify or Woocommerce store.
While setting up your promotional email template, use MailChimp promo code using drag and drop option as shown in the figure.
Sites which integrate with MailChimp;
- Drupal commerce
Other ways to do this is by using paid tools from Voucherify and Typeform. Voucherify and Typeform allow you to distribute unique discount codes through your email campaign. These can be integrated easily to your MailChimp account.